Forum / Blog
A simple forum.
A web-based content management system for maintaining online forums.
Written in Run Basic and uses the SQLite database systems.
* Simple, straightforward installation and use.
* All pages are dynamically created using RunBasic and a database.
* Posts can be assigned to topics and viewed by forum, topic, or title.
* Send mail to the owner
* Search for any or all words
* Go directly to forums
* Guests can view but not post
* A post can be changed by the owner.
* A post may be deleted by the owner if no one has posted a reply.
* A post are time stamped.
* Can use HTML tags in the document. This helps include downloads, images, links, put boxes around text etc..
* Best of all, it's open source! You can hack it to suit your needs!